How our delivery service works
You'll get next day UK delivery if we get your order by 5pm.
- orders made online through ee.co.uk will be free delivery
- orders made through any other channel will be subject to a delivery charge
The text will confirm:
- The day of delivery.
- A link to the DPD website to track your parcel progress.
- An opportunity to reply to the text to rearrange delivery if inconvenient.
On the morning of delivery, DPD will send another text to confirm:
- The one-hour scheduled delivery time, eg between 12.24 and 13.24.
- The name of your DPD driver.
- A link to the DPD website to track the parcel's progress.
- Another opportunity to rearrange delivery.
Ordering online for delivery to a store
We are not able to deliver your new EE device to one of our stores right now. We're looking to introduce this service very soon, though, so watch this space.
Delivering to a different address
It's up to you where we send your new phone. We'll deliver to your home or another address, wherever's easiest for you. A form of photo ID is now required for all on-line deliveries.
You'll need one of these forms of photo ID for our driver to take a note of:
- Photo driving licence
- National identity card
- Police ID card
- Military ID card
- Registered disabled card
If you're not home when we try to deliver
If DPD tries to deliver when no one's there to receive it, the driver will leave a card with details of how to re-arrange your delivery time. They'll automatically try again on the next working day, after which the parcel will be held for a further four working days before being returned to EE. You'll need proof of ID to collect your delivery.