You may be invited by text message to redeem a My EE Top-up Reward – this means that if you register and top up the required amount via My EE then you’ll get a free reward on top. This could be free credit, free minutes, free texts and/or free data.
My EE Rewards
- What’s the offer?
- How do I redeem the offer?
You will need to reply with the keyword stated in the text message e.g YES to redeem this offer. You must reply with the keyword within the offer window detailed in the text message. Once you’ve replied with the keyword then you’ll get a message telling you to top up in My EE. You’ll need to top up the required amount via My EE and then the free reward will be automatically applied. It may take up to ten minutes to be applied but you’ll get a confirmation text to confirm once it’s on. You must opt in first and then top up, if it’s not done in that order then you won’t get the free reward. If you don’t do the required top up in My EE you won’t get the reward.
- How long do I have the offer?
All the offers are different and the text message will detail the validity of the offer.
- How do I know if I am eligible for the offer?
You’ll receive a text message from us detailing the offer and what you need to do to claim it.
- How do I know if I have the offer on my account?
- What can I do with my free reward?
Free allowances can be used for calls and texts:
- from the UK to UK mobiles and UK landlines starting with 01, 02 and 03
- when in the UK or EU
- to EU mobiles and landlines when roaming in EU
Free data can be used in the UK and EU.
Free credit can be used for calls, texts and buying add-ons and packs. Just remember, if you’re buying packs and add-ons, you’ll need to read the relevant terms and conditions beforehand.
Please note, free minutes and texts cannot be used to call or text internationally or to call international mobile numbers in the UK.
- Can I use free credit to buy an add-on or pack?
Yes, any free credit can be used like normal credit – to make a call or send a text, and to buy add-ons or packs. You just need to spend it before it expires.
- I’ve topped up but haven’t received my offer – why?
Only customers who were invited are allowed to redeem the offer. If this is you, then make sure you also opted in to the offer by replying with the keyword stated in the text message within the offer window. If you did receive the text message detailing the offer then you need to:
- Opt in to the offer by replying the keywrod stated in the text message e.g. YES.
- Wait to receive our text message telling you to top up.
- Top up the required amount in My EE within seven days.
If you followed the above steps in that order and still didn’t get the offer then please contact us. You must opt in first before topping up or you won’t get the reward.
Terms and Conditions
Customers invited to register for and top up using My EE or the My EE app are eligible to receive one of the following rewards:
- Free credit
- An allowance of free minutes
- An allowance of free texts
- An allowance of free data
Rewards will be applied when topping up by the specified amount in one transaction via the channel specified in your SMS invitation. Unless we tell you otherwise, rewards last up to 7 days and don’t roll over.