Change my EE TV Multi Screen settings to disable Eco mode
To help save energy your EE TV has an Eco mode. When you're not using your box, it goes into a deep sleep - you'll know as the light on the front turns off. To wake it up, press the standby button on your remote control and wait - after a minute or so, your EE TV will come back to life.
Eco mode might cause problems if you use our EE TV app. You'll need to wake it up before you can use the app as a remote control, or watch Live TV or Recordings.
To stop your EE TV box going into Eco mode:
- Press the MENU button on your EE TV remote.
- Press the up arrow on your remote (that's the one above OK) to highlight the top menu.
- Move over to TOOLS & HELP by pressing the right arrow on your remote.
- Press the down arrow to highlight MULTI SCREEN and press OK to select.
- Press OK to select you're an EE TV app user.
- Press the MENU button on your remote to save settings and return to your EE TV menu.