With EE TV you can choose between Replay mode and four channel recording.
- Replay: lets you set up your box to record anything that has been on your six favourite channels during the last day. Replay will keep it for you for 24 hours. You'll also be able to record up to two programmes at the same time.
- four channel recording: switching off Replay lets you record up to four programmes at the same time
You can check and change your settings from your REPLAY settings. To do this:
Check your settings
- Press the MENU button on your EE TV remote.
- Press the up arrow on your remote (that's the one above OK) to highlight the top menu.
- Move over to TOOLS & HELP by pressing the right arrow on your remote.
- Press the down arrow to highlight SETTINGS and press OK.
- The settings screen will appear.
- Move right (using the right arrow) to highlight REPLAY.
- From here you can check and update your Replay setting - in the example below, Replay is on.
Turn off Replay to turn on four channel recording
If you turn off Replay you'll be able to record up to four programmes at once. To do this:
- Press OK on your remote.
- Use the left arrow on your remote to change settings to OFF.
- Press down and OK to CONFIRM.
- You can now record up to four programmes at once.