Change and reset my EE TV set top box PIN
You chose your PIN when your first set up your EE TV box. If you've forgotten your PIN, get in touch - we'll be happy to help.
If you'd like to change your PIN, you can do this from your LOCKS settings. Follow the steps below for more help.
- Press the MENU button on your EE TV remote to go to the home screen.
- Press the up arrow on your remote (that's the one above OK) to highlight the menu.
- Move over to TOOLS & HELP by pressing the right arrow on your remote.
- Press the down and right arrow to highlight SETTINGS and press OK.
- The settings screen will appear.
- Move right (using the right arrow) to LOCKS.
- Enter your your PIN, then press OK to continue.
- If you get the error The PIN you entered is incorrect, try entering it again or contact us for help resetting your PIN.
- Press down to highlight Modify PIN and press OK.
- Enter a new memorable PIN and then enter it again to confirm.
- Press OK to continue.
- Your PIN will be changed.
- To return to the home screen, press MENU button twice.