Is your service live yet?
If you’ve just joined EE or moved home, your broadband account might not be live just yet. Your service will start working after your activation date, however please allow up to 24 hours before contacting us.
Find out more about tracking your Home Broadband order >
Three quick things to check:
1. Checking your landline phone is working
If you have a home phone:
2. Turning your router off and on again
It may sound simple, but it really does solve most problems.
- Hit the on/off switch on the back of the router.
- Shut down your computer or device.
- Wait 30 seconds and turn everything back on again.
- If the router’s internet light still flashes amber or red after a few minutes, move on to step 3.
3. Checking for any wider problems in your area.
Find out if there are any problems in your area using the Openreach local network status checker >