Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Doro 820 Mini - Transfer pictures to a PC manually
Transfer Pictures to a PC Manually
Find out how to manually transfer pictures from your phone to a PC.
Importing pictures using windows:
- Connect the phone to the PC, using the micro USB cable provided with the phone.
- An AutoPlay pop up window should appear, (this might vary according to PC OS and version).
- Click Import pictures and videos.
- Name the pictures folder if required.
- Click Import.
Copy and paste:
- On the pop up window, click Open folder to view files.
- Double click the required folder.
- Left click, hold and hover over the files to highlight the required files, then right click and select Copy.
- Browse to the required folder on your PC.
- Right click on an empty space and select Paste.
The pictures have been transferred to the PC.
Note: If no pop up window appears, click Start > Computer > Removable disk to open the folder structure, then follow the Copy and Paste steps.