This article explains how to set up WiFi Calling on the Google Pixel. Just follow the three simple steps below to get started.
1. Connect your phone to WiFi
2. Switch WiFi Calling on
- From the home screen, swipe up from the bottom.
- Tap Settings
- Tap More (in wireless & networks)
- Tap Wi-Fi calling.
- Tap the Wi-Fi calling switch to On.
- Wi-Fi calling has been enabled.
3. Wait for your confirmation message
Wi-Fi calling can take up to 24 hours to activate. Once you receive your confirmation text message the service will be available for you to use.
(If you are a corporate customer, you will not receive this message, as you’ll already be set up and ready to go).