Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Siemens router - change wireless channel
From time to time, interference from other wireless networks near your home can result in connection problems. Not good. Changing the channel on your router can help fix the problem. This guide shows you how.
- From a computer connected to your router, go to 192.168.1.1
- Enter the password admin and click OK
- Click on Wireless Network
- Select a new channel number, e.g. 5
- Click OK to confirm your changes
Why not try a number of options to find the best channel for you?