Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Htc desire s-activate call waiting
When call waiting is activated, a signal will sound if you receive a call while you are on the phone.
Follow these instructions to activate or deactivate call waiting.
Please note: If you are a pay as you go customer, you can activate call waiting and hear when you have a second call. You can only answer the new call, however, if you end the ongoing call.
1. Find Additional settings
- Press the menu icon
- Press Settings
- Press Call
- Press Additional settings
2. Activate or deactivate
- After a moment, the current settings are displayed
- Press Call waiting to activate or deactivate call waiting
- When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), call waiting is activated
- Press the Home key to return to standby mode