Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Htc one xl-making a 4G call
Follow the steps below to make a 4G call on your HTC One XL.
1. Slide open the notifications panel, and then tap Settings
2. Now tap Mobile Network (to the left of the Off/On switch)
3. Ensure Network mode is set to 2G/3G/4G auto
4. This means your HTC One XL will change to the strongest signal it can find between 2G,3G or 4G. You'll only see the 4G symbol on your phone and be able to use our 4G network when you're in a 4G area. You can check your coverage using our Coverage Checker
5. Now you know you have 4G turned on you will notice that next to your signal bar showing right at the top of the screen it will have 4G next to it
6. That's it! Your ready to go, you can now call and browse your internet using the new fast 4GEE network