This article explains how to set up WiFi Calling on the LG G5 SE. Just follow the three simple steps below to get started.
1. Connect your phone to WiFi
2. Switch WiFi Calling on
- From the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Under the Networks tab, scroll to and tap Call.
- Tap the WiFi Calling switch to enable it
3. Wait for your confirmation message
WiFi calling can take up to 24 hours to activate. Once you receive your confirmation text message the service will be available for you to use.
(If you are a corporate customer, you will not receive this message, as you’ll already be set up and ready to go).
Please note: WiFi Calling is only available on the EE version of the LG G5 SE, bought directly from us in one of our stores, online at EE.co.uk, or through our telesales team.