Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia 2730-assemble your phone
When you get your new Nokia 2730 out of the box, here's how to put it together.
Inserting the SIM card and battery
- Press and slide the back cover towards the bottom of the phone, and remove it (1)
- Remove the battery (2)
- Open the SIM card holder (3), and insert the SIM card into the holder with the contact surface facing down (4)
- Close the holder (5)
- Insert the battery (6), then replace the back cover (7)
Inserting a micro sd card
- Open the cover of the memory card slot (1)
- Insert the card into the memory card slot with the contact surface facing up, and press until it locks into place (2), then close the cover
Charging the battery
- Plug the charger in
- Connect the charger to the phone
- When the phone indicates it's fully charged, disconnect the charger from the phone, then from the wall outlet
And you're done!