Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia 6300-call voicemail
Your price plan includes a voicemail service where callers can leave a voice message when you do not answer a call.
When a new voice message has been received, the voice message icon is displayed.
Follow these instructions to listen to your voice messages.
1. Delete text message
- 1 message received indicates that you have received a text message
- Press the Navigation key
- Press Options when you have read the message
- Scroll to Delete and press the Navigation key
- Press the Navigation key to confirm
- Press Disconnect to return to stand-by mode
2. Call the voicemail service
- Press and hold 1 to call the voicemail service
3. Check voice messages
- Follow the instructions from the voicemail service
- Press Disconnect