Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia 6300-save a contact
You can save names and phone numbers as contacts, making them easy to look up and call.
Follow these instructions to save a contact.
1. Enter phone number
- Key in the phone number you want to save
- Press the Navigation key
2. Save contact
- Key in the name of the contact
- Scroll to Save and press the Navigation key
- The display shows which memory the number is saved in: the phone memory or the SIM card memory
- Press Disconnect to return to standby mode