Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia e5-00-assemble your phone
The SIM card contains your phone number. When you change the SIM card, the phone will automatically get the phone number contained on the new SIM card.
Follow these instructions to change the SIM card and the battery on your Nokia E5-00.
Please note: The phone must be turned off when you change the SIM card and the battery.
1. Remove the back cover
- Take hold of the bottom of the back cover to loosen it and remove the back cover.
2. Choose option
- Change SIM card, go to 2a
- Change battery, go to 2b
2a - Change SIM card
- Place the SIM card as illustrated next to the SIM card holder
- Slide the SIM card into the holder and press it until it clicks into place
2b - Change battery
- Place the battery in the phone (top first), aligning the battery contacts with the corresponding contacts in the phone, and press the battery into place
3. Replace the back cover
Change memory card
Follow these instructions to change the memory card.
1. Find Unmount SD card
- Press Settings
- Press SD card & phone storage
- Press Unmount SD card
2. Remove the back cover
- Take hold of the bottom of the back cover to loosen it and remove the back cover
3. Remove the memory card
4. Insert memory card
5. Replace the back cover