Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Lumia 1020-making a call to an existing contact
Here's how to make a call to any of your contacts on your Nokia Lumia 1020:
- From the start screen, tap the Phone tile. (If you've removed the Phone tile from your home screen, just swipe to the right, then scroll down to and tap Phone.)
- To enter a number manually tap the keypad icon. Otherwise, tap the contacts icon to select one of your existing contacts.
- Tap the required contact.
- Tap the required call number.
- Your call will now be connected.
To hang up, tap end call. Your call will now be disconnected.