Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Nokia Lumia 800-send a picture message
Picture messages can contain pictures, video clips and audio files.
You can only send picture messages to phones which support picture messaging or to email addresses.
Follow these instructions to write and send a picture message.
Please note: You need to set up the phone for picture messaging before you can send and receive picture messages. Click here for information on how to set up the phone for picture messaging.
1. Find Messaging
- Press arrow right to access the main menu
- Press Messaging
2. Create picture message
- Press +
3. Enter recipient
- Key in the first letters of the required contact
- Matching contacts are displayed
- Press the required contact
4. Write the text
- Press the text input field
- Write the text for your picture message
5. Insert pictures
- Press the attachment icon
- Go to the required folder
- Press the required picture
6. Send picture message
- Press the send icon when you have finished your picture message
- Press the Home key to return to standby mode