Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Samsung Galaxy s iii lte-connect to a WiFi network
Here's how to connect to a WiFi network on your Samsung Galaxy S III LTE.
1. Tap the Menu key and then tap Settings
2. Tap the WiFi switch to On
3. Tap WiFi (to the left of the Off/On switch)
4. When the list of available networks appears, tap the network you want to connect to
5. You might be asked to enter the network's password, then tap Connect
Your chosen network will now show as Connected to let you know it's all set up.
You'll see the WiFi signal bar in the panel at the top of your screen which means you're now you're ready to browse to your heart's content.
Watch the video