Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
How to get Norton 360
All EE Home Broadband customers get a year's subscription to Norton 360™ for 3 PCs, worth £59.99.
Your peace of mind, our treat.
How to get Norton 360™
Protecting your computers is simple. Just follow our step by step guide below. It will only take a few minutes.
- Go to broadband.ee.co.uk/norton360
- Click on the Register and Download Norton 360 button - you'll only see the button when connected to EE Home Broadband.
- Sign up to Norton (see below for more information).
- Download Norton 360 on up to 3 PCs.
Sign up to Norton
When you sign up to Norton 360, you'll need to:
- Enter payment details (a debit or credit card).
- You won't be charged for the first year's subscription and you'll get a discount on the following year's subscription - so you'll pay just £29.99.
- One month before your subscription expires, your credit or debit card will be automatically billed and your subscription will be extended for another year.
- If you don't want to renew automatically, simply log on to your Norton account and set the Auto-Renewal feature to off.
- If you turn your Auto-Renewal off, you'll receive a notification one month before your subscription expiry date so you can choose to renew.