You can change the password you use to log in to your Bright Box 2 from ADVANCED settings. To do this from a computer connected to your Bright Box:
- Go to 192.168.1.1
- The router's login screen will open
- Enter the username and password for the admin pages
- The username is admin (all lower case)
- The password can be found on a sticker on the bottom of your router
- Click LOGIN
- The STATUS page will open
- Select ADVANCED from the menu and click ACCEPT
- Select System and then Password Settings in the left hand menu
- Enter the current password for your Bright Box - you'll find this on the sticker on the bottom of your router
- Enter your new password, and then re-enter to confirm
- Click SAVE SETTINGS
- Your new password will be applied.
- You can now login to your router's admin pages using your new password
If you forget your new password, don't worry. Simply return the router to factory default settings.