Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Windows XP - remove wireless network settings
Having problems with your wireless connection? Try removing wireless network settings so that you can set up the connection again. To do this:
- Click Start, Connect to and select Show all connections
- Right-click the Wireless Network Connection icon and select Properties
- Select the Wireless Networks tab
- In Preferred networks find your router settings
- Click on the network name to highlight
- Click Remove
It's best to remove any other unwanted wireless connections too.
- Click OK (to return to network connections)
- That's it - you can now set up a new connection