Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Broadband email settings
To set up your broadband email service, you'll need a couple of settings. These can be found below:
Your email username looks like one of these examples:
The @fs found at the end of your router's broadband username isn't needed for email.
Your email address is your choice of name, followed by the @ sign and your email username, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use as many email addresses before the @ sign as you like, e.g. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Email server: POP3
- Pop server (incoming): pop.orangehome.co.uk
- SMTP server (outgoing): smtp.orangehome.co.uk
- Secure password authentication: no
- POP incoming port number: 110
- Outgoing SMTP port number: 25