SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
SAMSUNG OCTOBER OVERDRIVE PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at https://samsungoffers.claims/octoberdrive form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 2000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0RS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (BST) on the 29th September 2023 and close on at 23:59 (GMT) on the 31st October 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a legal resident (aged 18+) (“Individual Participant”) of either the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man or Channel Islands) or the Republic of Ireland (“Territories”) or a Company registered in one of the same Territories (“Company Participant”). For the avoidance of doubt, within these Terms and Conditions the term ‘Participant’ shall be taken to refer to both Individual Participants and Company Participants (and the applicable plural) unless stated otherwise.
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter. Sales staff at the Participating Retailers are eligible to participate so long as they have not received a staff discount on the Promotion Product.
5. Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and is specifically excluded as a Participant.
6. The Promotion is only available to end users. Retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and are specifically excluded as Participants.
7. Samsung is offering the Promotion whereby Participants will be eligible to claim one (1) Samsung Starter Pack and one (1) pair of Galaxy Buds2 Pro as listed in Table 1 below (the “Reward”) upon purchasing a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 or Galaxy Z Fold5 listed in Table 1 (“Promotion Product”) from a retailer listed in Table 2 below (“Participating Retailer”), within the Promotion Period, subject to full compliance with the Terms and Conditions. Full details of the Reward are given at Table 1 below.
Table 1 – Promotion Products and Corresponding Reward
|Promotion Products||Corresponding Reward|
|Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 (all colours/variants)
|Z Flip5 Starter Pack (Clear Gadget case and 25W Super-Fast Charger)
Galaxy Buds2 Pro (Graphite)
|Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 (all colours/variants)
Z Fold5 Starter Pack (Slim S Pen case S Pen included and 25W Super-Fast Charger )
Table 2 – Participating Retailers
|United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands||EE, BT, EE Business, BT Business, BT Enterprise, O2, O2 Business, Giff Gaff, Sky Mobile, Tesco Mobile, Three, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone, Get Go Fone, Vodafone Business, VOXI, Argos, Asda, Asda Mobile, Amazon.co.uk (sold by Amazon UK only, not Amazon EU), Amazon Business (sold by Amazon UK only, not Amazon EU), , Mobile Phones Direct (MPD) , Currys LTD, Carphone Warehouse, Mobiles.co.uk, e2save.com, ID Mobile, E Buyer, Harrods, InMotion, John Lewis, N Brown, (Simply Be, Jacamo, Home Essentials, JD Williams, Ambrose Wilson, Maristoa, Fashion World & Premier Man), QVC, Selfridges, Very, Littlewoods, WHSmith International (InMotion), Raylo, Samsung Experience Store, Partner Retail Services (PRS), Samsung Kings Cross, Samsung.com, Samsung Shop Online, Samsung Mobile Shop, 4G Upgrades, Aerial Direct, Bechtle Ltd, Currys Business, Carphone Warehouse Business, Daisy Communications, Daisy Connect, Giacom, Database For Business (DBFB), , Onecom, Rewards Mobile, Tela Technology & Voice Mobile.|
|Republic of Ireland||Alpha Communications, An Post Mobile, Arkphire, Amazon.co.uk (sold & dispatched by Amazon only), Arnott’s (Expert), B4B telecoms, Bechtle Direct LTD, Brown Thomas (Expert), C&C Cellular, CarCom, Connections Limited, Currys Ireland Ltd, DCB Group, DID Electrical, Egans Mobile Phone Store LTD, Eir, Eolas Technologie, Electro City, Evros, Euronics, Exertis Ireland, Expert, Future Business Intercommunications, Harvey Norman, Irish Mobile, Irwins Ltd, IT Quotes, JV Facility, Kelco Communications, Kerry Phone Group, King Communications, VERY, Meteor, PG Communications, Phones Made Easy, Power City, Samsung Shop Online (fulfilled by Exertis), Shaw & Sons Dungarvin, Shaws Department Store, Soundstore Ireland, South West Communications, Synchro, Talk to Me, Telfords Portlaoise, Tecca (Expert), The Mobile Phone Shop , The Smartphone Company, ThePhoneStores.ie, Three Ireland, Touchcom, Uparty, Vision iD, Vodafone Ireland, MCT Retail (Virgin), TCCL (Virgin), Tesco Mobile Ireland, Virgin Mobile Ireland, MPRS Ltd, Elara Online, Transact Ireland, PFH, Fonua|
8. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
9. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Supplier reserves the right to substitute a Reward in a different colour and/or SKU than stated in Table 1 above. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward with another Reward of equivalent value at its own discretion.
10. After purchasing a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period, Participants must visit https://samsungoffers.claims/octoberoverdrive and complete the Claim form with their name, contact information, other requested information including but not limited to the Promotion Product IMEI1 number, delivery address and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof of purchase (a “Claim”). Participants will be required to upload an image of the IMEI1 number from the settings screen of the Promotion Product).
11. Claims must be submitted between one (1) and thirty (30) days after the date of purchase (“Claim Period”), meaning the final claim date for purchases made on the 31st October 2023 is no later than 23:59 (GMT) on the 30th November 2023 (the “End Date”). Claims received after the End Date or otherwise not within the Claim Period will not be eligible for a Reward. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase as stated on the applicable proof of purchase counts as day one (1).
12. Participants are entitled to claim on a maximum of four (4) Promotion Products purchased per residential household. Company Participants are entitled to claim on a maximum of one hundred (100) Promotion Products purchased per company. In all cases Participants are entitled to a maximum of one (1) Reward per Qualifying Purchase made.
13. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon entry of a Claim. Please note that Claims received may take up to seven (7) days from the date of receipt of a Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
14. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at email@example.com by phone UK, CI or IOM: 0330 822 5207 or ROI: +353 1800 851 071 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
15. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
16. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
17. Subject to making a valid Claim in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the Reward will be dispatched via recorded delivery and accompanied by a despatch notification email, within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated to the postal address provided in the Claim.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant.
20. If a Participant returns a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling UK, CI or IOM: 0330 822 5207 or ROI: +353 1800 851 071. The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
21. Should you wish to raise a dispute regarding a Reward delivery, you must do so no later than 30 days from the date the despatch notification described under Condition 17 above was sent to you.
Privacy and Data Protection
23. The details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward may be passed to third parties in connection with the processing of their Claim but will not be used for any other purpose other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, unless you specifically consent to share you data for additional purposes.
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
25. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
26. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
27. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
28. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
29. The Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales.