This guide shows you how to download and connect the EE TV app to your EE TV box.
Set up your EE TV
First, make sure you've set up EE TV. If you need help with this, see our EE TV set up guide.
Connect your iPad to your router
Next, check your iPad is connected to the same EE broadband router as your EE TV box. If you need help with this, see our WiFi set up guide for your iPad.
Download the app
Follow the link to download the free EE TV app from Apple's App Store.
Or, follow these steps on your iPad:
- Tap the App Store icon on your iPad.
- Tap Search, type EE TV and tap Search.
- Select EE TV and choose to Install.
- The app will download and you'll see the EE TV app on your iPad.
Set up EE TV on your iPad
- Tap to open the EE TV app.
- The EE TV app will open.
- You'll see an alert saying EE TV would like to send you notifications - select OK.
- Look for and select your EE TV box from the list.
- The first time you set up the EE TV app, you'll be asked to type in your EE TV box PIN code.
Tip: You chose your PIN when you first set up your box. If you have parental controls turned on, it's the same PIN you use to watch locked content. If you've forgotten the PIN get in touch - we'll be happy to help.
- Enter the PIN and tap OK.
- The app will pair with your EE TV box and confirm that it's connected - tap NEXT.
- The app will update and get programme information from your EE TV.
- If you see the alert EE TV would like access to your photos - select OK.
Tip: Allowing the app to access your photos lets you to send photos from your iPad to your television from your MY TV menu.
The EE TV menu will now open.
Once you've downloaded the EE TV app and connected to your EE TV box, see our guides below for more help:
Using the EE TV app when you're away from home >
Watching TV on your tablet and phone with the EE TV app >
Personalise the EE TV app >
Using your tablet or phone as a touch control for EE TV >
Using search with EE TV >
Using my TV Guide with EE TV >