SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
Galaxy Z Flip5 x Chromebook Go Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at https://samsungoffers.claims/perfectpartners form part of these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 2000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0RS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (BMT) on 1st September 2023 and run until 23:59 (BST) on 28th September 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a legal resident (aged 18+) of either the United Kingdom (including the Channel Islands and Isle of Man) or the Republic of Ireland (“Individual Participant”) or a business with an address in one of the same (“Company Participant”). For the avoidance of doubt, within these Terms and Conditions the term “Participant” shall be taken to refer to both Individual Participants and Company Participants (and the applicable plural) unless stated otherwise.
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and are specifically excluded as a Participant. Any use of a staff discount on the purchase of a Promotion Product will render the purchase ineligible for the Promotion.
6. Participants who purchase (during the Promotion Period) a selected new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung Galaxy Flip5 smartphone listed at Table 1 below (“Promotion Product”) from a retailer listed in Table 2 below (“Participating Retailer”) either online, by telephone or in-store will be eligible to claim a Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Go (RRP £299/€349) in Titan Grey (colour subject to availability) as described in Table 1 below (the "Reward"*) via redemption subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions.
Table 1 – Promotion Products and Corresponding Reward
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip5 (All Variants) SM-F731B : Galaxy Chromebook Go XE310XBA-KA1UK (Titan Grey)
Table 2 - Participating Retailers
United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands : EE, BT, EE Business, BT Business, BT Enterprise, O2, O2 Business, Giff Gaff, Sky Mobile, Tesco Mobile, Three, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone, Get Go Fone, Vodafone Business, VOXI, Argos, Asda, Asda Mobile, Amazon.co.uk (sold by Amazon UK only, not Amazon EU), Amazon Business (sold by Amazon UK only, not Amazon EU), AO.com, Mobile Phones Direct, Currys LTD, Carphone Warehouse, Mobiles.co.uk, e2save.com, ID Mobile, E Buyer, Harrods, InMotion, John Lewis, N Brown, (Simply Be, Jacamo, Home Essentials, JD Williams, Ambrose Wilson, Maristoa, Fashion World & Premier Man), QVC, Selfridges, Very, Littlewoods, WHSmith International, Raylo, Samsung Experience Store, Partner Retail Services (PRS), Samsung Kings Cross, Samsung.com, Samsung Shop Online, Samsung Mobile Shop, 4G Upgrades, Aerial Direct, Bechtle Ltd, Currys Business, Carphone Warehouse Business, Daisy Communications, Daisy Connect, Digital Wholesale Solutions (DWS), Database For Business (DBFB), Insight Direct, Onecom, Rewards Mobile, Tela Technology & Voice Mobile.
Republic of Ireland : Alpha Communications, An Post Mobile, Arkphire, Amazon.co.uk (sold & dispatched by Amazon only), Argos, Arnott’s (Expert), B4B telecoms, Bechtle Direct LTD, Brown Thomas (Expert), C&C Cellular, CarCom, Connections Limited, Currys PC World, DCB Group, DID Electrical, Dixons Travel, Egans, Mobile Phone Store LTD, Eir, Eolas Technologie, Electro City, Evros, Euronics, Exertis Ireland, Expert,Future Business Intercommunications, Harvey Norman, Irish Mobile, Irwins Ltd, IT Quotes, JV Facility, Kelco Communications, Kerry Phone Group, King Communications, Littlewoods, Meteor, PG Communications, Phones Made Easy, Power City, Samsung Shop Online (fulfilled by Exertis), Shaw & Sons Dungarvin, Shaws Department Store, Sky, Soundstore Ireland, South West Communications, Synchro, Talk to Me, Telfords Portlaoise, Tecca (Expert), Tesco Mobile Ireland, The Mobile Phone Shop, The Smartphone Company, ThePhoneStores.ie, Three, Touchcom, Uparty, Very, Virgin Mobile, Vision iD, Vodafone Ireland, MCT Retail (Virgin), TCCL (Virgin), Tesco Mobile Ireland, Virgin Mobile Ireland, MPRS Ltd, Elara Online, Transact Ireland & PFH
7. To qualify for this Promotion, the Promotion Product must be purchased from a Participating Retailer located within the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland.
8. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this Promotion. Purchases from Amazon.co.uk must be sold and dispatched by Amazon UK directly, not Amazon EU or other non-UK branches.
9. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward of equal or greater value for the Reward. Rewards which are not available in the stated colour or size will be substituted with the closest available alternative. Rewards cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other Samsung promotion.
10. Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased up to a maximum of one (1) Claim per Individual Participant and four (4) Claims per household. Company Participants may submit a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased and receive up to ten (10) Rewards in total.
11. After purchasing a Promotion Product in order to claim, Participants must visit https://samsungoffers.claims/perfectpartners (the “Website”), and complete the presented claim form by providing the requested information (including (but not limited to) the IMEI1 number of the purchased Promotion Product and if requested the proof of purchase in order to make an application for their Reward under the Promotion (a “Claim”).
12. Claims must be submitted within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase of the Promotion Product (the “Claim Period”), meaning that the final date to submit a Claim against a Promotion Product purchased on the 28th September 2023 is by 23:59 (BST) on the 27th October 2023. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase as shown on the relevant proof of purchase shall be considered day one (1). Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
13. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon completed entry of a Claim. Please note that processing of Claims received may take up to seven (7) days from the date of receipt of the Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
14. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at email@example.com or by phone at in the United Kingdom and in the Republic of Ireland within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
15. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
16. Subject to making a valid Claim in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the Reward will be delivered via recorded delivery and accompanied by a despatch notification email, within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated to the United Kingdom, Channel Island, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland postal address provided in the Claim.
17. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties. In the event your information is linked to fraudulent claims or abuse of the terms and conditions of previous promotions, you will be unable to participate in this Promotion and your Claim will be rejected.
20. If a Participant returns the Promotion Product, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalidated, and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling the relevant contact number listed above in Condition 14. The Promoter reserves the right to check with the Participating Retailer whether a Promotion Product has been returned or delivery cancelled and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so. Where the Reward has already been sent then the Promoter shall seek to recover the Reward from the Participant which where necessary may involve legal action being carried out against the Participant.
21. Should you wish to raise a dispute regarding a Reward delivery, you must do so no later than 30 days from the date the despatch notification email referred to in Condition 16 has been sent to you.
Privacy and Data Protection
23. The details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward may be passed to third parties in connection with the processing of their Claim but will not be used for any other purpose other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, unless you specifically consent to share your data for additional purposes
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
25. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
26. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
27. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
28. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
29. The Promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.