Terms & Conditions
Sony Xperia™ 1 V Vlogging Bundle Offer ("Offer") – EE BT Group
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By entering this promotion you agree to the terms and conditions and rules set out below. In addition, any instructions on how to enter this Offer form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Sony Europe B.V. of The Heights, Brooklands, Weybridge, KT13 0XW, U.K
Promotion Period: 00:00:01 11/08/23 and 23:59:59 07/09/23 or while stocks last (200 Gifts available)
RedemptionPeriod: 00:00:01 11/08/23 and 23:59:59 05/10/23 or while stocks last (200 Gifts available)
- This Offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over only, but not employees or their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the Offer. Purchase and Internet access required. Keep receipt or online confirmation.
- To participate in this Offer you must purchase a Sony Xperia™ 1 V (the “Qualifying Device”) from EE’s direct sales channels, comprising EE Retail, Telesales or Online (www.ee.co.uk), during the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Customers”).
- Qualifying Customers who have purchased their Qualifying Device during the Promotion Period and submitted a valid claim during the Redemption Period will be entitled to receive one Sony Vlogging Bundle, comprised of x1 XQZ-IV01 Sony Xperia External Monitor and x1 GP-VPT2BT Sony Shooting Grip (“Gift”) whilst stocks last, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Qualifying Customers must complete a valid claim for the Gift before the closing date of the Redemption Period stated above.
- To claim, Qualifying Customers need to visit www.xperiarewards.co.uk/vlogging during the Redemption Period and enter (i) your name, full postal address, date of birth, email address details and mobile number; (ii) your Qualifying Device’s IMEI number (access this by entering *#06# into your new Xperia™ 1 V handset keypad); (iii) your proof of purchase, order confirmation or receipt (a “Claim”).
- Gift stocks are subject to availability and a maximum of 200 Gifts are available.
- Gift is valued at £339.00 on Sony: XQZ-IV01 (£169) GP-VPT2BT (£170), 21st June 2023.
- Once a Qualifying Customer has submitted a Claim it will be checked and verified within 21 calendar days. In some cases, you may be asked to provide additional documents or information to verify your claim. If the Claim is valid, the Gift will be sent to the postal address provided as part of the Claim form within 28 calendar days of submitting the Claim, by courier (depending on location). The Promoter accepts no responsibility in the event an incorrect address has been provided when submitting a Claim.
- Each Qualifying Customer is only eligible to Claim a maximum of one Gift under this Promotion, even if they purchase more than one Qualifying Device.
- For any queries regarding the delivery of your Gift please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you return your Qualifying Device because of a change of mind, your Claim will be invalidated and you will not be entitled to claim or receive the Gift under this Offer. For the avoidance of doubt, this does not apply if the Qualifying Device is faulty or not as described.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or any other reason.
- Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment.
- The Gift cannot be exchanged and there is no cash or other reward available, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Gift for a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
- Customers participating in this Offer are not prevented from participating in other offers promoted by the Promoter or EE, subject to the terms of such offers.
- You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer, including, without limitation, the purchase of a Qualifying Device and costs of accessing the internet if applicable. Costs to participate in the Offer via the internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
- EE terms apply when purchasing the Qualifying Device, please visit www.ee.co.uk for further details of the applicable terms.
- In the unlikely event that your Gift is faulty, please contact the Promoter as soon as practicable. The Gift is supplied with a 12-month warranty from the manufacturer. It is your responsibility to contact the manufacturer or visit the manufacturer's website in order to register your Gift for the full manufacturer’s warranty. No other warranty is provided, although your legal rights for faulty products are not affected.
- Any personal information, including, without limitation, your name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and email address will be used solely in connection with this Offer and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the EE Privacy Notice displayed at https://www.sony.co.uk/eu/pages/privacy/en_GB/privacy_policy.html applies to any processing of data performed in connection with the Offer.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction