SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
SAMSUNG WATCH DUO CHARGER GWP PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at https://samsungoffers.claims/duocharger form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 2000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0RS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (BST) on the 8th September 2023 and close on at 23:59 (BST) on the 7th November 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a legal resident (aged 18+) (“Individual Participant”) of either the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man or Channel Islands) or the Republic of Ireland (“Territories”) or a company registered in one of the Territories (“Company Participant”). For the avoidance of doubt, within these Terms and Conditions the term ‘Participant’ shall be taken to refer to both Individual Participants and Company Participants (and the applicable plural) unless stated otherwise.
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter. Sales staff at the Participating Retailers ae eligible to participate so long as they have not received a staff discount on the Promotion Product.
5. Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and is specifically excluded as a Participant.
6. Samsung is offering the Promotion whereby Participants will be eligible to claim one (1) Samsung Duo Charger as listed in Table 1 below (the “Reward”) upon purchasing a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung Galaxy Watch6 Classic, Watch6 or Watch5 Pro listed in Table 1 (“Promotion Product”) from a retailer listed in Schedule 2 (“Participating Retailer”), within the Promotion Period, subject to full compliance with the Terms and Conditions. Full details of the Reward are given at Table 1 below.
Table 1 – Promotion Products and Corresponding Reward
|Promotion Product||SKU||Corresponding Reward|
|Galaxy Watch6 Classic||SM-R965
||Samsung Duo Charger in Grey
Samsung Duo Charger in Grey
|Galaxy Watch5 Pro||SM-R925||
Samsung Duo Charger in Grey
7. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
8. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Supplier reserves the right to substitute a Reward in a different colour and/or SKU than stated in Table 1 above. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward with another Reward of equivalent value at its own discretion.
9. After purchasing a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period, Participants must visit https://samsungoffers.claims/duocharger and complete the Claim form with their name, contact information, other requested information including but not limited to the Promotion Product serial number, delivery address and submit it together with a scanned copy of their proof of purchase (a “Claim”). Participants will be required to upload an image of the serial number from the settings screen of the Promotion Product, and a photo displaying the serial number on the back of the Promotion Product (rather than the packaging).
10. Claims must be submitted between one (1) and thirty (30) days after the date of purchase (“Claim Period”), meaning the final claim date for purchases made on the 7th November 2023 is no later than 23:59 (GMT) on the 7th December 2023 (the “End Date”). Claims received after the End Date or otherwise not within the Claim Period will not be eligible for a Reward. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase as stated on the applicable proof of purchase counts as day one (1).
11. Maximum of one (1) Reward per Promotion Product purchased, and a maximum of four (4) Rewards per household, and a maximum of ten (10) Rewards per Company Participants.
12. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon entry of a Claim. Please note that Claims received may take up to seven (7) days from the date of receipt of a Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
13. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at email@example.com_by phone UK, CI or IOM: 0330 822 5437 or ROI: +353 1800 851 035 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
14. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
15. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
16. Subject to making a valid Claim in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the Reward will be dispatched via recorded delivery and accompanied by a despatch notification email, within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated to the postal address provided in the Claim.
17. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
18. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant.
19. If a Participant returns a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling UK, CI or IOM: 0330 822 5437 or ROI: +353 1800 851 035. The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
20. Should you wish to raise a dispute regarding a Reward delivery, you must do so no later than 30 days from the date the despatch notification described under Condition 16 above was sent to you.
Privacy and Data Protection
22. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
24. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
25. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
26. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
27. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
28. The Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales.