Follow our step-by-step guides to help you get up and running with EE.
Manage your home broadband, home phone and EE TV account online
You can check your account details, view bills and calls and make changes to your service using your account online.
- Log in to your account
To log in to your account:
- Go to the Manage your account log in page.
- Enter your Home Broadband account username and password.
Tip: you chose these when you first registered for broadband and we sent them in an email to your preferred email address. For more help see our guide log in to your broadband account.
- Click Log in.
- You'll be taken to the Manage your account home page.
- My bills
From My bills you'll find:
- latest bill - your latest bill
- all bills - up to 12 months of previous bills
- recent usage - itemised calls you've made since your last bill on your Home Phone service
For help viewing your bill and Home Phone usage, see our guides below:
- My payments
From My payments you can:
- make a payment - explains how to use our payment line to pay an outstanding balance on your account
- set up a regular payment - lets you enter new credit or Direct Debit details and automatically pay your broadband bill each month
- change payment details - lets you change from credit card to Direct Debit, and update your payment details if you've changed your bank, or your credit card is about to expire
- My profile
From My profile you can:
- change details - see our guide for help changing broadband contact details
- moving home - see our guide for help moving home
- track an order - if you've recently place a new order for Home Broadband you can track progress
- track a fault - lets you see updates if our contact centres have raised a fault with your broadband
- My Home Broadband
From My Home Broadband you'll find:
- Norton security software - links to download Norton 360 and Norton Family security software
- your broadband speed - shows the speed we estimated for your line
- can I get Fibre Broadband - links to the broadband availability checker so you can check if Fibre Broadband is available in your area
- change your broadband plan - shows new packages you can upgrade to
- broadband help - a link to our broadband help guides
- My Home Phone
- My EE TV
- More help