Follow these steps:
- Reconnect the USB cable.
- Check the USB cable is working by connecting to another device.
- Download or re-download the latest software. To do this:
- Turn on your camera.
- Check you have a 3G or 4G signal. You can do this by checking the bottom right corner of the camera screen.
- Scroll to settings and scroll to more.
- Enter more and scroll across to update.
- If an update is available it will appear and you need to download and then install the update.
Alternatively you can pair to the app and download the upgrade via the app.
Enter settings and camera update.
Please note: As the camera is Android-based, you'll need to download Android File Manager on it if trying to connect your camera to an Apple Mac.
If it's still not working, contact us on 150 from an EE phone or 0845 4123 662.