Check the network and test your home connection
Check if there's a problem with your broadband that's causing issues with TNT Sports channels.
If you've got Hybrid Connect (4G connection when broadband's down), some EE TV channels like TNT Sports will not work. Instead, you can watch on the discovery+ app.
Missing TNT Sports channels
TNT Sport channels can take up to 24 hours to appear after fibre broadband is set up. During this time, leave your TV box on or in standby mode and make sure it's connected to your switched on EE Hub.
If you've waited 24 hours, you may need to update your software.
Here's how to do this:
- Press the blue Home button on your remote control.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Device Management.
- Select Update On Demand Players.
- Select Check Now.
- Once this check has been completed, select Finish and then Software Update.
- Select Get update.
Watching on YouView using EE TV and connected via broadband
Check you've got the latest YouView software updates:
- Go to the YouView menu, then Settings and Device management.
- Open the TV Guide and select one of the new channels.
- Select OK if you're asked to set up the channel.
Watching on EE TV and connected via broadband
Connect your EE TV box to your EE Hub (router) with an ethernet cable. Then check you're connected to the internet by trying to watch something in your on demand library.
A system update will happen automatically when you're connected to the internet and may take up to 48 hours.