Make changes to your settings
You can change how subtitles appear, including font size, colour and opacity, by going to:
- Settings (in the Apple TV menu).
- Subtitles and Captioning.
Changing your region
If you’re in a region where you can receive more than one BBC or ITV regional channel, you can select you region by navigating to Settings then Region.
Change your PIN
You'll be asked to create a PIN when setting up your EE TV App, which will be your parental and payment PIN.
To change it:
- Go to Settings.
- Then Change my PIN.
Multi-room with Apple TV 4K
Be careful which TV box you change the PIN on, as it may update the PIN on your other TV box.
- A change to the parental PIN on your TV Box Mini will not update the PIN on the EE TV App on Apple TV.
- A change to the payment PIN on your TV Box Mini will update the PIN on the EE TV App on Apple TV.
- A change to the EE TV App PIN on Apple TV will update the payment PIN on your TV Box Mini.
BBC regional channels
You can update your region by going to Settings (in the EE TV App) and then Region.
This will only apply when you live in an area that gets different BBC regional channels.
Sport box office (pay per view)
You cannot buy live sport box office (pay per view) using the EE TV App on Apple TV 4K.