Find out how to change the WiFi channel on your router.
- Connect the router to your computer via a USB cable or the WiFi connection
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter http://192.168.1.1/, then press Enter
- Click LOG IN HERE to access settings
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In
- Click WLAN
- Click WLAN Advanced Settings
- Click the Channel dropdown box
- Click the required channel
- Click Apply
- The WiFi channel has now been changed
Please note: most WiFi routers in the UK are using channels 1, 6 and 11 as these are the default channels for 2.4GHz WiFi networks. It's recommended to try these channels first, before any others.