Find out how to perform a master reset of your device.
Perform master reset via hardware:
- Remove the SIM card compartment cover to uncover the Reset button.
- Using a paperclip or pen, press and hold the Reset button for approximately 5 seconds.
- The device will restart automatically.
Perform master reset via software:
- Connect the device to the PC via the USB cable or WiFi connection.
- Launch a web browser and in the address bar, enter http://192.168.1.1/, then click the Magnifying glass icon or press Enter.
- From the home page, click CHANGE YOUR 4GEE WIFI DEVICE SSID AND PASSWORD. LOG IN to access settings.
- Enter the required username and password, then click Log In.
- Click Device.
- Click Restart & reset.
- Under Factory data reset, click Reset.
- Click Reset.
Note: Performing master reset will delete all personal configuration settings and will also restore the web-based management settings to their default values.
The factory default settings have been restored.