To start using parental controls within your Smart Hub (2023) for your family devices:
- Download the EE app for Android and Apple devices.
- Go to the WiFi Controls dashboard.
- Scroll to Parental Controls.
- Tap Activate Parental Controls.
- You’ll be asked if you want to Activate Parental Controls, select OK.
Parental Controls may take up to two hours to start working. To check if it’s ready, go to the WiFi Controls dashboard and scroll down to Parental Controls. If you see the Parental Controls scale with different levels of restriction, it’s up and running. If you want a higher level of restrictions you can change it later.
Parental Controls will work on any device connected to your EE Smart Hub (2023) or EE WiFi account.