How can I Upgrade Anytime?
You can Upgrade Anytime from day 15 of a new plan and up to 45 days before it ends. There may be an upgrade fee depending on where you are in your contract.
As long as your phone is in good working condition, you can swap your current phone and sign up to a new 24-month plan.
Swap your current phone for the latest model online, in-store or by calling 150 from your EE phone. To check online if you're eligible for Upgrade Anytime:
What plan do I need to be on to Upgrade Anytime?
From 17th August 2022 Upgrade Anytime is available to new and upgrading customers taking a 24-month All Rounder or Full Works plan on eligible devices, as well as existing customers on a 24-month 8GB, 20GB, 60GB or 100GB 4GEE Max plan.
How can I check I’m eligible for Upgrade Anytime?
You can check if you’re ready for an upgrade at any time.
- log in to EE or the EE app
- text UP to 150
How does Upgrade Anytime work?
If you’re on an eligible Upgrade Anytime plan, you can upgrade from day 15 of your new plan and up to 45 days before it ends. There may be an upgrade fee to pay depending on where you are in your contract but you can upgrade every two weeks if you want - you just need to swap your old phone and sign up to a new 24-month plan.
- in the first six months of your plan there's a £200 - 600 upgrade fee depending on what device you have
- between six and 12 months into your plan there's a £50 - £300 upgrade fee depending on what device you have
- after 12 months there is no upgrade fee
- if you're in the last 45 days before your plan ends, you can upgrade as normal with no upgrade fee and you can keep your old phone