Restarting your Hub (or power cycling) is simply the controlled shutdown and switching back on of your equipment. It's usually something we suggest as a last resort after you've restarted your device.
How to restart your Hub
We recommend doing a ‘soft’ restart’ if you can access the Hub Manager from your tablet/laptop or smartphone.
- Open the web browser on a device connected to your Hub and type 192.168.1.254 (or http://eehub) in the address bar – this will open the Hub Manager (as shown below)
- Choose Restart the Smart Hub
3. Enter your admin password
4. Choose Restart
5. You’ll lose your connection to the Hub Manager for a few minutes while your Hub restarts. Once the power light is steady aqua again, everything should be working again
If you can’t access the Hub Manager, you can restart your Hub using the power button:
- Press the power (On/Off) button on the back of the Hub to switch it off
- Wait a few minutes and then turn it back on again
- Wait a couple of minutes for the Hub to complete its start-up. The central power light should be a steady aqua
- If it doesn't stay a steady aqua, see our guide to troubleshooting