- Plug the other end of the grey broadband cable into the DSL port on your router
- Connect the two parts of the power supply together
- Plug the power cable into the router
- Connect the power supply into a plug socket and turn it on
- You can now switch on your router
Check it over
Everything should now look like this - the Power light will go green and the Broadband light will go green shortly afterwards.
Or if you have a dual socket it should look like this:
Broadband light flashing or off?
If the broadband light doesn't go solid green after a couple of minutes, check:
- broadband is live - We'll send you a text message the morning the service is due to go live, and another text and email when it does.
- your service could go live at any time up until midnight - you can track your order online from your account
- your phone line is working OK - try plugging a phone into the same filter as your broadband and listening for dial-tone - if not, see our guide to fixing Home Phone faults