Pay as you go packs - getting started
Our new EE pay as you go packs give you the minutes, texts and data to suit the way you use your phone, whether that’s for calling and texting, posting on Facebook or streaming music, or for a bit of everything.
Simply use your credit to buy a pack. It will last for seven or 30 days and as soon as this time is up, a new one will start. All you need to do is remember to top up your credit to keep getting great value.
And the longer you stay, the better it gets. Get your pack each week or month, and every three months you can add more minutes, texts or data at no extra cost.
How to get a pack
There are several ways to get a pack, depending on whether you’re an EE pay as you go customer or not.
If you’re already on EE pay as you go
- log in to My EE and click packs. Take a look at all the available packs, select one and click BUY, or TOP UP AND BUY
- through the My EE app. Log in and click packs. Take a look at all the available packs, select one and click BUY, or TOP UP AND BUY
- text ALL PACKS to 150 and we’ll text you details on all the available packs and how to buy one
- call 150 and following the menu options
When you buy a pack, we’ll take the cost from your credit, and your pack allowances will start straight away. We’ll send you a free text to let you know it’s started.
If you’re not on EE pay as you go, you’ll need a new SIM card – it’s easy
- pop into one of our stores
- or buy online here
- or choose a free SIM at https://shop.ee.co.uk/price-plans/free-sim
You can choose which pack to add when you order your new SIM or phone. Once it arrives, simply pop the SIM in your phone, top up (if you haven’t already) and start using it – we’ll take the cost of the pack from your credit, and start your pack allowances, as soon as you call, text or browse
Keeping your old number is easy when you’re moving to EE pay as you go – find out how.
Topping up your credit
You pay for packs out of your credit – so you’re going to need to top up first. This is really quick and easy. You can top up online with My EE.
And we have a helpful guide to the other ways to top up.
How to stop a pack
You can stop a new pack from starting through My EE on ee.co.uk or the My EE app. Your current pack will continue until it ends or until all the allowances are used up.
- Log in to My EE
- Click Pack and add-ons in the menu
- Under Next pack, click CHANGE or REMOVE.
Or text STOP PACK to 150.